BOGVIK are produced with an abrasion resistant iron with a minimum of 550 brinell hardness. The lifespan of our asphalt paver replacement parts is more than twice as long as that of ordinary wear-resistant parts. Most of the world’s leading OEMs and 1st tier suppliers in concrete construction, paving machine, crusher, vertical mill and other demanding markets continue to rely on BOGVIK because we provide the capability to meet exacting demands, the capacity to handle high volumes, the value-adds to shorten the supply chain and the expertise and agility to evolve with changing needs.
We offer the following castings
● Auger Blade
● Bottom Wear Plate
● Casting Wear Ring
Paver Brands Supported
China: XCMG, SANY, ZOOMLION
Other: VOGELE, VOLVO, DYNAPAC, DEMAG, WIRTGEN, BENNINGHOVEN
Casting steel: DIN, JIS, EN, ASTM, GB
White chromium alloy castings: Cr content of 8%-29%
Ni hard cast iron: containing 2-6%
Our augers are manufactured in High Chromium Cast Iron and are subjected to multiple heat treatment process to achieve a hardness of about 650 BHN giving exceptional wear resistance.
Manganese steels: with a Mn content of 12%-24%
Low alloy martensitic steels
Why choose us
BOGVIK is currently the Chinese largest manufacturer of wear-resistant parts for both concrete and asphalt mixing machines. Each year we can produce 20,000 tons of abrasion-resistant Cr/Mn hard cast iron castings. Our manufacturing complex spans a total area of 58,000 square meters. We use 6 large production workshops and fully automatic machines to guarantee both the production efficiency and product quality.
1. Precise mold making: We use the most advanced 3D simulation PROCAST & Solidworks 3D software to ensure a high-precision mold making and casting process.
2. 2. Advanced technology: BOGVIK avails itself of DISA vertical automated moulding installations for green sand moulding and chemical moulding, recycling of moulding sands of a mechanical and thermal type, smelting in MF electric induction furnaces, shot blast systems, natural gas heat treatment furnaces, deburring machines and machining equipment based on CNC technology.
3. Constant-temperature casting: Toshiba constant-temperature casting control system and patented filter screen provide a guarantee on constant-temperature casting.
4. Strict quality control: Direct-reading spectrometers from Thermo Fisher and Barid are used to control the quality of our products in the manufacturing process.
5. Health and safety is at the center of everything we do, from the daily routines in our plants to our customers’ project worksites.